Tuesday 30 October 2018

A Stray Dog


A stray dog

Overwhelmed by everything

When will I find the courage to go travelling?



One-sided

He doesn’t feel the same

All I feel is pain

I stare out of the windowpane



A children’s paradise

A chocolate slice

A toy shop everything half-price



Baby smiling

Sky lighting



Idea name for Florist

‘Floral by Imagination’



Squirrels dancing and swirling



Dreaming of heroes and soul medicine



Jesus

An Easter palm

A soothing psalm


The scarlet blossom

A scurrying possum



‘A black,black void,as black as night’-Robert Lowell



Do I need karma or armour?

I need someone a little warmer

I cry I am a loner

I need to swim with dolphins

I need an unlosable lover



A touch,a kiss

A life,a risk

Will I get my wish?

Will I find love in the mist?



I want to travel

Sing loud and clear

I want to be mindful

Make sure I use my ears



Xmas already!

Chocs and toasty socks!

Salty nuts and cooking books!

White wine and the Xmas tree climb!



Stay sweet and loving



Magnets reversed –replusion

 

The deep constellation

A great expectation



‘Eyes as soft as moons’-Anon



I can feel the burns

It is not my imagination

I can feel them taking turns

No one wants a conversation



What is the next page?

Where is my next wage?



The sugar slope and all your hopes



Please guard my heart

Don’t tear it apart



Just a chapter

Things will change



U2

Hands are reaching

They are bewitching them all



Hands and smiles

Fond and foolish



Let’s visit the sea-caves



No comments:

Post a Comment