Tuesday 30 October 2018

People and aliens alike


People and aliens alike



‘And when the sky is dark,

For the sun is in it’s bed,

The stars can be quite helpful

They can be your guides instead!’-Paula Mearns



Dreamy and funny

Is he in orbit?



‘My magnificent marshmallow’-Mari Burkinshaw



The night is lonely

I guess I’m reading –only



‘The silent ,haze-filled sleep’-Mark Strand



Painting of purple thunder



‘When the light poured down

Through the hole in the clouds,

We knew the great poet was going to show’-Mark Strand



The poet’s hill



‘The great star fields’-Mark Strand



Amazed to be here


A natural love



‘The clouds seem about to burst’-Ted Berngan



‘The orgy pasta’-Ted Berngan



The sonnet is not dead



‘Wind and light sparkle together’-Denise Levertov



‘This morning in lazy sunlights

Veil of clear and pale honey-Denise Levertov



To take away hurt?

Pathos,courage,comedy

Oil of music



‘Constellations of blossom’-Denise Levertov



Edged into song by the deepest water springs



‘We knew nothing of risk,

Only the sacred pleasure’-Denise Levertov



Go the gym take action!



Scarlet Ladybird



Please don’t fly away and hide

Behind the clouds from the sun 

Please don’t fly away and bleed

In someone elses hand

Please don’t fly away

And disappear in the red soil

Please don’t fly away

Don’t take away your red,red lipstick

You could make a red sea

Or just be a rose placed by me

You cloud be part of a red cross

Helping the sick and wounded

Or blend into the skin of a

North American Indian

Hide away in a red breast robin

With a brilliant red colour

Or make my skin glow like red blusher

You could cause a scarlet fever,

In my red heart

A hot,hot fever

You could leave me a message in red crayon

Call me from a red telephone box

You could wrap me a gift in red ribbon

Or start a fire in my red heart



Ladybird



If you fly away

I will look for you in a red coral bay

Watch the stars for a glimpse of Mars,the red quiet giant

Think of you eating strawberries,raspberries and red apples


No comments:

Post a Comment