Tuesday 30 October 2018

Must live anyway


Must live anyway



To adventure and protect ya!



A piece of the sky

A drop of his eye



A taste of her lips

The curve of her hips



He is the moon shining in



‘My song to glide’-Victoria Theodorou



‘Music of leaves and water’-Victoria Theodorou



‘I’m dazed by the play of your coral lips’-Victoria Theodorou



He caused my robes to fall

And I wasn’t wearing anything at all!



Children’s book Idea –Holidays

I am in search of a giant shell

And an ice cream with caramel!



My souls equilibrium 



A present from the arms of love



Up high,is it peaceable?



‘An erotic song’-Angeliki Pavlopoulou



My secret parts!

My fresh waits for you



‘ I see you

I smell you

I taste you

You become my heartbeat’-Eleni Fourtouri



The giver of the ring

‘The sun setting on our eyelids’-Eleni Fourtouri



A monster in the forest

A monster curled under a tree

A monster under my bed

But they are not scaring me!



There’s goblins in the flames

Bat’s in the sea-caves

Deadly monster tidal waves

The sky is constantly black

I feel like I’m under attack

 

But I can see a speck of light

Angels protect me all night



At night I will arise

Like a moonflower

Like a light house tower



‘The demons down under the sea’-Edgar Allan Poe



‘The sounding sea’-Edgar Allan Poe



‘Seated by the sea’-Henry Wadsworth Longfellow



‘Mystery of the ships’-Henry Wadsworth Longfellow



‘The song and the silence’-Henry Wadsworth Longfellow



‘Wisdom-written page’-Oliver Wendell Holmes Sr.



‘A sapphire pen’-Oliver Wendell Holmes Sr.



Sad memory go out to sea



‘A fountain and a shine’-Edgar Allen Poe



‘The fields of gazing grain’-Emily Dickinson



‘Cloudy symbols of a high romance’-John Keats



Vintage clothing







No comments:

Post a Comment