Tuesday 30 October 2018

Into bed directly


Into bed directly

‘A little world of bliss’-Thomas Campian



My mood ring

Twinkles in the wood



‘The wings of care’-Percy Bysshe Shelley



‘My so hot desire’-Edmund Spenser



Hair,the colour of October

Brown,yellow,,red leaves



As long as we hold each other

I won’t think of another



The call of silk water on the Lake



‘The skin boutique’-Nicola Daly



‘I will tune my voice to yours’-Dominic Hand



The heart of the soliloquy



Radio songs all day



The names of the flowers?



I look at the sky

An audience up high



 On the other side



Advertisement of character?

To be creative



‘Harts with harts delighted’-Thomas Campion



‘Tell the ravisher of my soule

I perish for her love’-Thomas Campion



My senses are confused

I feel old and used



Each wonder,each flower,soft as the sun



At Liberty she walked all round New York



Sunlight,moonlight,starlight,twilight,torchlight



To kiss

To feel

To heal



Hair that glitters and glows



The Angel Inn



Angel powers



Against all weathers

The glowing tiger



Beautiful in song



‘An echo and a light into eternity’-John Keats



Flower flakes across the bed



Don’t be broken by the storm

Burn some wood and keep warm



A storm of terrors?

Stay together



The dead art of poetry

Dreams of honesty



Fragments of battle

I search the field



The heartbreak of the tale

They hid away the mail



Be Brave,Bold,Brilliant






No comments:

Post a Comment