Tuesday 30 October 2018

'I remember the glow of our cigarettes'




I remember the glow of our cigarettes

Thinking this was perfect



‘The house of worth’-Ciaran Carson



‘Fruit of the Loom’- clothing company



Fruit club



Let’s go to the park

Get dollops of ice cream!



What is the comets course?



‘A hot song on your palm’-Evan Jones



Separate ships?



Waiting for the tide to go out



Some Mountain summit



More flower and a choir of you



The warm glow of gold

Give me yellow eyes



The sea epiphany 



Africa,to be jewelled with water



Watched and drowned



The sky,the sea,the eyes of you

A heavenly blue



French stick of heaven

A smile of thankfulness



Friendship ,Virtue,Fate



Shiney conkers

Painted orange for pumpkins

Black for spiders

White for ghosts



A word perfect song



‘The aquarium of my tears’-David Constantine



Children dreaming sleepers



‘Eyeballs of quartz’-David Constantine



The lost tongue

They are wrong

A bleeding that will never stop



Mental health

A silent boiling



Bange instead of band?

 A pipe dream?



‘The wind kisses up little waves’-David Constantine



Alone,need a microphone

My own home,some company

I want to feel grown

Has everyone flown?



Ghost past cities



Iceland

Ice,how does it turn blue?



How do I feel pretty?Like this

I have marks all over me

I feel finished



Juke Box

I turned the light out

Everything went blue

Like a waterfall,so beautiful

Like someone put the stove on

A flame,a blue hue

Like a moonstone changing colour
Everything went pink


Like satin folding over me,

Blossoms falling above me,

As I sink

Yellow like under a canopy of leaves

Showing friendship like sunlight interweaves

Green,perfect like a golf course

And a four leaf clover

White like the white cliffs of dover and

Purple shining on the wall

Into the dark hall



When I close my eyes

I remember the dresses of the Northern Lights

Like I have my own little disco ,

It really excites!



Then I turn on some music,it really helps me sleep

Sometimes a romantic song comes on

And I smile and begin to curl my feet



Will I dream tonight?

Will the Angels hold me tight?

When will my demons be wiped?

When will this hunger subside?



There are birds on my curtains

I think they whisper don’t give up

There are pictures of butterflies

If only it was easy to wake up!














No comments:

Post a Comment