Tuesday 30 October 2018

Inspire Youth Zone


Inspire Youth Zone

Inspire the young



A heart concertina



Harmonious hands on the piano



The frozen lake

Better as a mate



Pretty lambs on the motorway



To the moon and higher!



Uncommonly fat

What is the reason of that?



Band name Idea

‘The Evening Lamps’



Permit holders only

‘Daddy had an argument on Friday night,

With a man from outer space

Daddy said ‘I don’t care here youre from,

You’re in my parking place’!-Colin McNaughton



Bahama’s in my pyjamas!



Magpies



One for sorrow

Two for joy

Three for a kiss

Four for a boy

Five for silver

Six for gold

Seven for a secret never to be told

Eight for a letter over the sea

Nine for a lover as true as can be



Where butterflies blow by

The grass all soft and dry

The Sun

A pale-lemon colour



I like watching ouches of raindrops



‘The Ting,Tong,Tang of the guitar’-Hilaire Belloc



The promising haze of a good day



Children’s book Idea

‘I found a baby mouse’



Stirring the custard

Apples if wonder



My curtains peep!

Christmas Eve!



Bed time

‘When I go upstairs to bed,

I usually give a loud cough

This is to scare the monster off’-Allan Ahlberg



I am a Christmas cake layer!



You left and you voyaged



‘I love the slow sweet sense of you’-Deryn Rees Jones



The Cumulus cloud



College an enigma of faces






No comments:

Post a Comment