Tuesday 30 October 2018

'Song and dance of birth'


‘Song and dance of birth’-Gillian Clarke



The people found



‘My little thing of air’-Gillian Clarke



Scenting danger

Smelling a rat



Lunar beauty

Every moon



Summer

I remember your bedroom eyes



No longer a youth in spring



‘To see a world in a grain of sand

Ad a heaven in a wild flower,

Hold infinity in the palm of your hand

And eternity in an hour’-William Blake



Stars by night

Cherry blossoms by light



‘So,when the shoe fits the foot is forgotten

When the belt fits the belly is forgotten

When the heart is right

‘For’ and ‘against’ are forgotten’-Chucng-Tzu



Even the furthest stars

Sitting alone in the moonlight



‘One flower has a thousand petals’-Kabir



The whole world

Your whole self



‘Craftsman of the snowflake’

‘A lovely spirit’-Carol Ann Duffy



Me and my keyboard

Sounds of the seashore



Romance?

My heart could fail



Need a tonic

Need a sonnet



Spies of my size?

Spies of my cries



The gone me



Rowing towards you

It’s all I can do



I thought it was love

Like the heavens above

I dreamt of a dove

Burning wood and a sunset of orange blood



Janthina Janthina

Purple snail



Cleanaholic!



Just a kiss good morning

Just a kiss good night

My heart is warming to you

A playful fight



Let’s meet at twilight

The pearly moon

The pearly white



‘Two pairs of lips’-Ciaran Carson



School



Fountain pens

Rowntree friends



Vocables



A light forever gone?












No comments:

Post a Comment