Tuesday 30 October 2018

I wish I was a conquerer


I wish I was a conquerer

A problem solver



The strongest wings

I’m hurting



Conversations in my head

The fire started but you were dead

Like a bird afraid you fled

I still have your voice but I don’t have mine

You still keep talking but I don’t have time



Love and kindness above

A sign,a rhyme?



Wonderful again

Wonderful and slim again

I was once younger with wonder



Depression?

I had an obsession



Everest

A vision,but I fear you may be too cold

I want to listen and take a story home

Everest in white

Everest in height

I want the fight



The Press Pictures of itches,hitches,bitches

Stories of rags to riches,bigger titties being fat,being witty



Passing by

I heard your blasting cry

I heard you needed a companion

You kept looking at the sky

I opened the front door

Looking for a love that’s pure,a cure to be wanted,not ignored



Can you hear my cries?

Can you  pick it up on the satellite?




Ain’t getting exercise,ain’t getting no exercise

Ain’t getting special guys,ain’t getting no guys!



All the flames in the world

Couldn’t burn us out

All the water in the world

Couldn’t flood us out



A trip down memory lane

I remember my old flame

We kissed in the pouring rain

Held hands till the bus came



A trip down your street

I could feel my heartbeat

Would you take a seat on the swings

Listen to the birds sing



When I went into your room

You put on our favourite tune

Opened the curtains to the moon

Put a flower by the pillow,

All night,all noon



I went into your shed

With a blanket and soft ted

Mickey and mini mouse

Made a lego house

 

Friends across the road

Who knew they needed morse code

Lovers across the street

I want to watch their hearts meet



Is love something you can teach?

Or will cheaters always cheat?



Is love something that can grow?

Are you all for show?

Or are you happy head to toe?



The path and the heart



The Wizard of Oz

The wonderful Wizard of Oz

I really wanted those ruby slippers

And to meet the good witch

The bad witch melting is my

Favourite bit!



The case of getting a waist

The case of winning the race

The case of finding a place

The case of ‘that face’



BonFire Dream



A new beginning

I can see the Catherine Wheel spinning!

Making words with sparklers

And reaching down into your pocket for another treacle toffee!




No comments:

Post a Comment