Wednesday 9 January 2019

Smiling


Sand,smiling

Snow,smiling

Smiling



Mutual need to achieve



A fall of leaves

A fall of kisses



Love is best

A legend



‘But I can’t do anything at all but just love you’-Noel Coward



The sprinkled ice cream

The sprinkled coffee



A lonely place under the stairs



Fields of May

Our holiday



A pass to my heart



Powerful rhyme

The language of eyes



Eyes offering me love



Sunny gems ‘From the image entertained’-Sylvia Townsend Warner



Humanity blooming



Mum making me a cup of tea

Mum saving me from a bee

Dad playing hide and seek

Dad taking me to the park every week



Paramedics helping my Nan

Firemen putting out a burning pan

A nice nurse carefully taking my bloods

A doctor keeping me out of the woods



A good Samaritan helping someone cross the street

Giving the homeless something to eat

Volunteering in a shop

Sharing everything you’re got



Cleaning the house top to bottom

Remembering someone that feels forgotten

Someone buying me flowers

People working hour on hour



A mother looking after her baby

Getting up early,not being lazy

Children paying attention in class

Running ,running really fast!

3

Decorating your bedroom

Building a house while whistling a tune

Sharing chocolate and sweets

Lifting something you can not reach



Someone being totally honest

Listening to a pianist

Mum cooking a Sunday roast

Driving up to the coast



A child drawing a picture

A child doing a puzzle

Giving gifts on birthdays

Giving kisses on birthdays



Giving gifts at Christmas

Giving a child their wishes



Waters went rippling by

So did the clouds in the sky



Is living abroad a happier land?



Bubbles,my first kiss



Looking for a certain herb



Voices,

Are you part of the evil?




No comments:

Post a Comment