Wednesday 9 January 2019

Honey love


Honey love



Need someone to share a song

To use their tongue and watch my lungs

Need a soul to help me over the wall

Treat me like the belle of the ball

Warts and all

Under a waterfall



Snow me the money!



I wanna take a walk on the beach

With a starry sky

I wanna go skinny dipping and

Watch the owls fly

I wanna live in a Lighthouse

And stop a baby’s cry

I wanna travel in a campervan and get high

I wanna wear diamonds for just one night

I wanna fall in love at first sight

I wanna meet the one in my dreams

Write old fashioned letters and old fashioned films



To have health

To describe everything I have ever felt

To say a prayer to the little elf

Sat in my shelf



Putting up the Christmas lights

And counting down,the nights

Red robins pausing and then taking flight



I wish the Angels would arrive



Hmmmmmm

Comforting puds!



Money



I don’t need money but I would love

Someone sunny!

I get so depressed sometimes,flicking the telly,

Filling my belly

Could I find someone funny?



I don’t mind splitting the bill

If we can’t get a taxi

I’ll walk up the hill

If he needs me to buy a drink

I don’t care,if he makes me think



I really don’t mind a bag of chips

As long as I get his lips!

As long as I can hold his hand

I don’t care missing my favourite band



If the dinner is overdone

If it’s too cold for a run

I don’t care if he is the one



I would love him to be romantic

Like I’m the only girl on the planet

I would love him to give all his time

To have courage and be kind



His kiss is the most important thing

That he supports me when I dream

Smiles at me when I sing and

Does’nt pull off my wings



Someone to share a chocolate bar

Lie with me under the stars

Walk with me on the beach

Promise that he’ll never cheat



Take me for ice cream

And watch a teary –eyed film



A date on the park

Maybe a picnic and his heart

To be serenaded with his guitar

Flowers in a jamjar



Money can buy you a flash car but

It does’nt compare to a spark



Kerry

A get well message from Age Concern



Get well soon

Take care of your wounds

We are missing you

We are wishing you good health

We hope you are looking after yourself



I made you a little Elf!



So I will say a prayer

Hope you are in good repair

Stay in bed with cheese and bread

Drink chocolate milk and curl up with Ted

We have customers waiting,

Where is Kerry?Where has she fled?

Lot’s and lot’s of kisses xxxxxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment