Wednesday 9 January 2019

'Flowers gossiping'


‘Flowers gossiping’-Roger McGough



‘Took to the air’-Roger McGough



‘In need of flower’-Roger McGough



Pie face advert

‘For the pure fun of it’



‘Orange,orange,there must be a rhyme

For feckin orange!’-Roger McGough



January sales!

Shop!

Shop!

Shop!



Going to the Bakery!

I can smell the bread!



Oxygen



I am the very air

You breathe

Your first and your last breath



I welcomed you at birth

Shall bid farewell at death


I am the kiss of life

It’s ebb and flow

With your last gasp

You will call my name



‘Expected to blossom’-Elizabeth Bishop



Perfect waves,I watch from a cliff

A baby is nodding on my breast



‘Scarlet sauce’-Elizabeth Bishop



The blue blue



Please come flying

The brook sings loud



Aires Rock Australia

‘The Great Rock’ story idea



A sonnet for the eyes

A sonnet of intimacy



Patience at the table

A waiting angel



God,the key of water



Getting  a tan in Florida,then

Walking down the corridor!



Bad picture

Too many bad pictures



O Breath

A shining wave



My musical needs



Has the rain stopped?



Children’s book idea ‘The Rocking Chair’



‘A magical illumination of the ordinary’-David Lehmon on

Elizabeth Bishop



I pray ,a miracle for breakfast



Picture on facebook

A cross in a rainbow



People going Walkabout

People going Talkabout



Dresses in

The Slipper and the Rose



Batteries for Xmas!



‘All warm inside’ –Charity name idea




No comments:

Post a Comment