Wednesday 9 January 2019

'And the sunlight clasps the earth'



‘And the sunlight clasps the earth

And the moonbeams kiss the sea.

What is all this sweet work worth

If thou kiss not me?-Percy Bysshe Shelley



‘My step is to the south’-Randall Jarrell



‘Pain comes from the darkness

And we call it wisdom.It is pain’-Randall Jarrell



The warm woman light



In the rhyme’s twilight

I have a friend



‘A breath through the forest’-Randall Jarrell



‘Lit by the lavender’-Randell Jarrell



‘He is a fountain of Italian’-Randall Jarrell



Beginning the day with bird and flowers



Up to the moon

Is it fruit of the loom?

Am I crazy hoping for my music on Itunes

Who is lighting up the moon?



Thinking of the days

That I was hourglass


A cup of tea dreamy

A cup of coffee beany



Put on the brakes

Eating cake

You could change your fate



Leave me a message

On a sticky note

Leave me a message

Inside my coat

Leave me a message

And rent a boat

Leave me a message

I love how you joke

Leave me message

Get me across the moat

Leave me a message

On my pillow and my porridge oats



Just another love song

I didn’t think he could do wrong

All I wanted was his protection

But he ended up causing me harm



Delicate ears

A walking young deer

They are running and charging

With their spears




They can see my tears

There’s a slow moving glacier



Alone as a fawn



The London Blitz



I’m hiding away and counting the bricks

When the bombs are coming I just breathe,

How long will we be here this time?

When will they leave?



Flames in the sky,families cry

Houses have been demolished

Those plane,all those nazi planes

I thank God I am still alive



I watch the television

I am in a prison

I wish for wisdom and kissing

Screams and explosions

The Thames is collecting tears

Every Angel,every listening ear

We are waiting for the smoke to clear

Our eyes are filled up with fear



They walk calmy in the army

Save the day




No comments:

Post a Comment