Wednesday 9 January 2019

A life so fresh


A life so fresh in my memory

And the sound of weeping



The Evening Lamp

I always give thanks



A nice warm soup with tiger bread

I need medicine



The Japanese and the soldiers of Yen

Making it blossom

All over these barren hills



The waiting faces

Waiting for me to die



The hymn of heaven

The chant of earth



Like a glint of lightning



God places love in a thousand hands



The way was long

I thought of song



A tide of war

On Blackpool beach



Born and bred in Lancashire,what a pleasure!



Bella Boo Boo



Bella Boo Boo

Loves to chew chew

If it isn’t your skirt

It’s your new shoes!



Bella Boo Boo

Drinks water from the loo

Boy,do we know it

When she needs a poo!



Bella Boo Boo

Love’s a kiss or two

She tilts her head

When things get musical!



Bella Boo Boo

Loves to lick you

When she jumps up on the couch

She’s excited to see you



A blissful slumber

A number 1

Controlling my hunger

Feeling like I’ve won



All of my memory

Instead of constant felony

Treating me chemically



I really don’t feel well

Am I imprisoned in a cell?

Is this a story I can tell?



What happened today?

What happened yesterday?

Will I ever get my health?

I need to stop crying,start loving myself



If I get out the ladder

I can reach the shelf



I can’t remember the reef

I can’t remember to brush my teeth

I can’t remember to take my tablets

I feel like a Capulet,

I need to use my computer

Look forward to the future



‘That spirits were riding the northern light’-Sir Walter Scott



‘For love is heaven and heaven is love’-Sir Walter Scott



Giving me the eye

Then he tells a lie



Nakedness has POWER



Lovely and gentle

Eyes like clear blue heaven


No comments:

Post a Comment