Wednesday 9 January 2019

'The tender place'


‘The tender place’-Ted Hughes


A sqeeze of joy,little boy



‘Your amber jewels’-Ted Hughes



‘A flare of aura’-Ted Hughes



‘You were a new world’-Ted Hughes



Night-owling (going out)



‘The right spirit’-Ted Hughes



‘The elvish lacework’-Ted Hughes



‘Fairy-work’-Ted Hughes



It was an ironic death



‘The afterglow of her sensations’-Ted Hughes



‘Discussion with the sea’-Ted Hughes



A local owl



‘Where the music poured’-Ted Hughes



Fly your magic in



‘Your eyes,became wet jewels’-Ted Hughes



‘In the cakes glow’-Ted Hughes



Bluebird takes a dip in the ocean



A fat picture

You know why I eat



New York is fun



A blank piece of paper

And I can’t even waiter



When your in the room

I want to fly



Take a picture,all my heart

Hold my hand as we walk

Kiss me,stay in my thoughts

Like chocolate torte



The music is playing

And your still betraying



I would like a baby doll

A picture of Barbie on my wall



I would like a train set

My own little toy pet



I would like a race car

I want to see the Christmas star!



The Red outfit



Lot’s and lot’s of cuddles

Sat on his lap

The elves are blowing bubbles

We are having a chat



Ho!Ho!Ho! What would you like for Christmas?

A big box of liquorice

And chocolate biscuits!



I would like to meet Angel Gabrielle

To breathe in that pine tree smell

The twinkling eyes of Noel



To sing like Oliver Twist

Go to a carol service and meet the organist

Or play the triangle to the percussionist

Give a round of applause to the pianist

Lot’s of smiling emojis!



Wishing you a smile and a glow

Christmas snow



The Christmas candy lane



God,

His hands are full?




No comments:

Post a Comment