Wednesday 9 January 2019

Always looking for a little gem


Always looking for a little gem



A Rocking Boxing day

Putting that cake away

The Buffet!

Bella and the kids had a play

It was dreamy



Christmas holidays?

I wish I was on the waves

Telling lot’s of tales

Drinking and forgetting life’s trails



I’m looking for happier times,

Happier climbs and a beautiful gaze

A job that pay’s

Friends that do not fade

Love that does’nt make me feel afraid



In a few weeks time

I will me 39

And I have prayed!



Someone will light and brighten the way



Christmas was spent festively

New Year holds my destiny

Memories that are precious

Chocolate for breakfast

Opening the presents

The dog happily wrestles

Paper everywhere

We all watch and glare

Watching the telly,again!

Wishing I had a friend

I could tell the truth to

I’m waiting for the words ‘I believe you’



I’m getting too much sleep

I try to diet but I cheat

I need to find my feet



Effect

Connect



Famegirl

Angel



What a dream

In a magazine



Imagine it,the magic



Dad’s magic on the drums

He’s certainly not past it!

He knows every song

When he crashes the cymbol

Everyone listens

He’s definitely where he belongs



Dad’s drum solo

Dad’s car polos!



Should I take a risk?

Try that foreign dish?

Or stick to English?



Tinglish?It’s been a long time



Acute anxiety



When going out is a worry

My own personal bully



Dechox (Heart Foundation)



The pink night

It was candlelight

A pretty sight

One to write

Tell the satellite

Tell the stars

I have found someone

I don’t want to fight



Campsite?Dating site?



The right words

The light search


No comments:

Post a Comment