Wednesday 9 January 2019

Is there English Chivalry?


Is there English Chivalry in the pub?



Stretchmarks

I dream every mark is gone



‘Gleaming with the setting sun’-Sir Walter Scott



‘The enchanted hall’

‘Moonshine pure’-Sir Walter Scott



Lingering looks for happy dew



‘The dewdrop glows’-Sir Walter Scott



Chocolate delighted eyes



‘The book,the pencil or the muse’-Sir Walter Scott



‘The bright tints of early day’-Sir Walter Scott



‘Lovely as the suns first ray’-Sir Walter Scott



Powerful tone

Don’t be so lone



‘In story and in song’-Anon



The twinkling

Even at the sinking



The twinkling

Even when your wrinkling



What a brilliant part!



‘Over the mountains,and under the waves,

Over the fountains,and under the graves,

Under floods that are deepest,

Which Neptune obey,

Over rocks that are steepest,

Love will find out the way’-Sir Walter Scott



Freedom in the grave

I could dig a tunnel and play



Darkness and rain

I have a parent tree



‘Wilt thou ride on the midnight owl’- Sir Walter Scott



Where do I begin?

I really love you within

I wear you over my heart like a pin

And smile at your skin



I think I’m in the sky

But there are no Angels coming by

Even the doves cannot fly

I look out the window and cry


Every day I try to apply

I need a job,they say no,why?

I want to grow high



Back to The A Team

I used to sing the theme

Mum used to make burgers on a Saturday

Butterscotch Angel Delight and tip top cream!



A wall of water

Couldn’t keep me away

A broken down motor

I would run to your aid

If there was a hurricane

I would save you,again and again



Candy cane

Lights up a flame!



Fairy rhyme?

Tap into your anger!



‘Life is real!Life is earnest

And the grave is not it’s goal’-Henry Wadsworth Longfellow



‘See the mountians,kiss high heaven

And the waves clasp one another’-Percy Bysshe Shelley




No comments:

Post a Comment