Wednesday 9 January 2019

When your in the room


When your in the room

It’s like I’m back at school

Could this love be true

Up on the moon?



‘The rainbow and the rose’-Rupert Brooke



‘Of song and flower and sky and face’-Rupert Brooke



‘Courage was mine,and I had mystery

Wisdom was mine ,and I had mastery’-Wilfred Owen



‘The song of God protecting us’-Robert Graves



Two sonnets,you and I



Her hair a glory



A hand to hold in the love mist

On a cold crisp morning



Taller neighbours



Thinking of memory road

The familiar road to home



‘Quiet as bulbs not yet broken out into sunlight’-Brian Patten



A hand and a listener


Beauty and the beach –Judy Rose



‘It’s two weeks to my holiday,

The annual great escape

And I have to say,objectively,

The body’s in poor shape

The time has come to cast aside

The thermal underwear

But that which lurks beneath it,

Really fills me with despair’-Judy Rose



‘The beauty countdown to the sun’-Judy Rose



Last meal of the day

It must be



The erogenous zone

On my own!



Crème egg advert idea

‘Gooey gorgeousness’



‘Yes Christmas day is drawing nigh,

I’ve lot’s of presents still to buy’-Judy Rose



You have a sexy way

But I still want to meet Mozart!



‘Laced together’-Robert Frost 



‘God appears and God is light’-William Blake



Children’s book idea ‘The unicorn appears’



‘My breast glitter’-Hans Arp



‘A crust of bread and Liberty’-Alexander Pope



A true path onto the beach!



For a moment longer

I looked at your photo



‘The bloom of sea-life’-Ted Hughes



‘Our sweetest songs are those that tell of saddest thought’-

Percy Bysshe Shelley



Guess I’ll smuggle to my pillow

There’s no lover at my window

I’ve been scoffing Christmas Lindo

Hoping for a happy Crimbo!



There is no good morning kiss

No cup of coffee hit

There is no good morning smile

Someone to hold me ,every mile

There’s no message on the wall

A date under a waterfall

Between the clouds,there is a hole

Sunlight for us all




No comments:

Post a Comment