Wednesday 9 January 2019

There in pairs


There in pairs

Sat by church



And It hurts

My heart works

They do flirt

But they end up dirt



I like the quirky and I like my turkey!!



A smiling emoji

A disco that’s smoky



Engraved in a tree

Flowers for me?



Paygrade



Chocolate

I’ll never be hot

Boiling on the hob



Smiley creations (business idea)



Got me new trainers

And I’m wearing them like I’’m famous!

Are they all just players?

Or do they have layers?



Green is beautiful

The grass,the trees,the leaves

A green planet is what we need



Birthday blues is already beginning

In true New Year style

I wish I was slimming Wining Singing



The underdog

The voiceless



I saw myself in a photograph

I saw myself get out of the bath

I thought to myself

I couldn’t fit onto a raft,I’m fat



I saw myself in the mirror

In the hall and at the cinema

I put one foot on the scales,wondering

Have I failed?



I’m standing in the chocolate isle

There’s the Chinese on my speed dial

I just have to diet for a lifetime!



I look into the nightclub mirror

I put on my make-up but I don’t get a glimmer

I wish I was slimmer


Happy New Year!

There’s a little Elf in your ear!

Putting you to sleep and stopping those tears



It’s the 1st of January

I wish the Angels would smile on me

I wonder about astrology



Throwing a stone in the canal

Walking along the canal

I’m hungary,

Something low-cal



Then I could bare!



The food group

The right food group



A couple of hearts

Taking in art



Drifting apart

Two pieces of ice

A melting of husband and wife



Taste and memory



The TASTE of bread from the bakery




















No comments:

Post a Comment