Friday 22 February 2019

A drop of blood


A drop of blood running down a river

I really want to be a singer

Be a healthy thinker,eater

I just want to shimmer



Please God,can you listen

The smell of white linen

Start filming



Weather treasure

Birds flying together

Reaching hearts

Romantic art



I don’t want to be afraid

Be worried about grades

Be worried about weighs

Be worried about favs



Past pain guilt



A bridge of eyes

No goodbyes

Surprise!



Moon map Sea of serenity


Name Idea Keystone



The blue diamonds across the sea

A red smiling strawberry

A pink blossom cherry tree

A chip-choc ice cream that’s minty

A yellow sun that’s touching me

A purple flower in my love story

An orange curl of a new dolly



Answers,God,answers



The charity shop drop

So,let’s see what we’ve got



I think back to you

The way that you drew

The day that we met

We clicked and we wepted



The diet prayer

I hate being bare

I wanna feel good in what I wear

I wanna smile in the fresh air



Age Concern

Think I’ll have that purple perm!



Chocolate ‘Momentary’


‘Galentines’ –from Closer magazine



A heart tin

A beginning

The oven is ringing

Now some pink icing



A good player

Character and hope



I want to see you often

I want to make you soften

I don’t want to be a problem,

Loving you



Living in a chocolate dream



Cried when the demons arrived

They appeared like angels

But then they lied

It’s been 18 years they have made me hide

I need someone to be on my side

Be my guide



Penning in the falling

The birds are calling

The waves are rolling

My blood is flowing


No comments:

Post a Comment