Friday 22 February 2019

Twinkle twinkle


‘Twinkle,twinkle little star,

Make a wish and take it far’-Brad Bleckwehl



Whispers in the waves



Whispers in the caves



Are they ghosts of sailors?

Or chatting mermaids?



The strength to nab it

To grab it!



Aimed at you



Love all wrapped up



‘Your warming smile

Your sexy style’-Brad Bleckwehl



I want to be loved and smitten



Dreamt in joy

Their energy continues on



We are creatures of emotion

Up and down like the ocean



I want to be skill divine


Inspiration and Motivation



The Angel’s aura in the mirror



The night club

Sexual vibes fill the night



‘Love is a force.It’s bigger then borders,more powerful than polititicians and much

Stronger than hate’-Anon



To the one I haven’t met



I know you like a brunette

I know you would make me a cassette

I know you would sing a duet

I know you would make me Juliet

Or maybe you will play hard to get

I know you will like my silhouette

I know you will get me in a sweat

Or maybe you will get me upset

Will you tell my secrets to the gazette?

Spread them on the internet?

Maybe you will take me on a jet to see the sunset

I know you will dance with me at the discotheque

I know you will save me when ‘m a drunken wreck

I know you will be there from one day to the next

Let us connect Let us respect

I know you will heal the neglect and protect

Make everything perfect












No comments:

Post a Comment