Friday 22 February 2019

To the Airport


To the Airport



New York

A holiday resort

A little joke

When you don’t need a coat!

You can take a trip on a boat!

Are you missing the soaps?!!

Has the sun come out?

Would it be nice to elope?

Has all that ice cream made your belly grow?!!



I propose a toast for all that host our getaway



The waves ripple harmonic



Pictures of flowers and butterflies



My thoughts of thee

Drawing me in deep

I can only weep



‘The touch,the eyes,the laugh,the kiss’-George William Russell



The fields of light

The heart songs rise



‘Dressed in flames’-A.Nat



‘The softest song’-A.Nat



‘My heart had not been beating,but singing’-A.Nat



‘Bathing in the light that your smile provides’-A.Nat



A beauty truly perpetual –meaning –never ending or changing



Kindness and goodness



A nice local person

At the market

At the shops



‘Tears soft as a dove’-Angel Judge



‘Your past was but a test

So now you can teach the rest

The pain you went through

Was Gods way to train you ‘-Angel Judge



The Angel band

I need your hand

Hallelujah land!



God is forever reliable



I miss memory and desire



Looking into the heart of light

I guess I am much in love



Irresistible delight

When someone knows you



Believe in love

Let the moonlight in



Look in the mirror and say

‘Tranquil me’!!



My charmer,come

(Valentines prayer)



Rekindling fire

Intellectual fire



Fairy visions dancing by in the back garden

I remember the cottage door in Summerset



Sweet names and places



Famous people

The demon of their power



‘So strong but precious’-Brad Bleckwehl



Light the truth?

I would love to sit on a roof



Create and Inspire

Aspire and go higher!



‘Daydreamers,starwalkers,

Nighttime adventure adorers’-Brad Bleckwehl



‘You can drag yourself out of the hole

And be your very own salvation’-Brad Bleckwehl



‘The force of you’-Brad Bleckwhel



I let my confidence crack when they attack



‘Blood and sweat and heart and tears

Are the ingredients to light

The truth is that what you really want

Won’t come without a fight’-Brad Bleckwehl



‘I wish that I could surf the sky and run my hands through the clouds’-Brad Bleckwehl



‘Find a sunken city hidden on the ocean floor’-Brad Bleckwehl



Inspire Youth Zone

To Inspire Humility



‘The beauty of the world ripples through everyone’-Brad Bleckwehl



Gorgeous souls (Band name)



I am looking for an inner holiday






No comments:

Post a Comment