Friday 22 February 2019

The day he left earth


The day he left earth

I lost all my cares

I needed to be re-birthed

I needed to be re-turfed



In attack

In the lonely zone



Inspire Youth Zone

Won’t let it be a lonely zone,

More like cosy house,all warm



I am a tall,tall tree

(Meditation)



‘I love the sea

The sea loves me,

The way that it crashes against the shore

It sprays happiness on me’-Gemma Whelan



‘The sun is like a shining ball,

It’s rays shoot out like rivers’-Fay Sidebottom



Gentle hands

Daisies in the sun



‘A green and blue marble’-Peter McEvoy

 

Gifts of fruit

Grass sparkles



‘Peace is a dove

Flying into the sunset’-David Scally



Peace is in enjoyment



The Blitz

Climbing over rubble



Scent of peace

Scent of peach



‘Sun is for going on the beach

The sea you finally reach’-Michael Jepson



The Sunset



‘Sun slowly ,sinking

Yellow and red and orange

Blending together’-Helen Lord



‘Volcano erupted

On the city of Pompei

Like a Fountain’-Annie Franklin



‘When I hear pop music

I go wild inside’-Sam Baxter



‘Travelling into the unknown

Searching for a new life form’-Sarah Aspinall



Beautiful and creamy scenery



‘See the sand,glittery peach and yellow’-Shaun Williams



Birds curving in the sky



‘Conkers are falling from the trees,

Leaves flowing like waves on silver sea’s’-Dawn Hooper



My heart is beating to the limit



I try to go to sleep

Soft creamy marshmallows



Other countries have my favourite weather!



Chinese New Year

Sensational decorations



Like a precious heart



To New York

Music explains me

Loneliness pains me

They try to change me

My tears don’t forsake me



I walk the streets

The yellow cab beeps

The city doesn’t sleep

It’s where lovers meet



What is your reason?

Years and years and years have gone



To The World



All I can do is wait

All I can do is pray

Survive the hate

Survive the day



They won’t let me drink

Or make a link

Or have that feeling when I first wore pink



There isn’t a glint of sunshine

I want my memory

Everything is unsettling






No comments:

Post a Comment