Friday 22 February 2019

They say 'time heals'


They say ‘time heals’

So do ‘good feels’

And ‘healthy meals’!



Give and take

When we love make

At the wooden gate

Your kiss awaits



Are you my fate?

Will you be my great?

Make my heart escalate?



Will you be my mate?

I have no time for fakes

Would you have my back?

Would you hold me up and elevate?



And when I wake

When I wash the plates

I dream of you

On a quiet lake



Travel



A path full of opportunity

Birdwatch

A writer jots

Taking pictures as they flock



How do I make him moral?

How do I avoid the sorrow?

How do I get the passion of Zorro?

Is there some magic I can borrow?

Will he still want me tomorrow?

What will follow?



Eyes closed and they both unfroze

They took off their clothes

Like finding a treasure-trove



The weather had changed

It was pouring rain

But then there was a flame



In the gold of the setting sun

Their kissing went on for hours



In his eyes I could see the cresting sea



‘Locked in from the storm at night

Warmth was found with a wonder of light’-Anon



‘Her screaming sounded like a melody’-Anon



Sparked with humility



‘Tossed the spiders of shadow,

Scattered the jewels of sun’-Robert Louis Stevenson



‘In the lope of a rope,

Courage and hope’-Robert Louis Stevenson



‘The blood ran down like rain’-Andrew Lang



I looked in the garden

A feature to adore

There was greatness and green



They looked at each other with crafty eyes

Together in tune

They went into island mode

And made out under the moon



He visited with all his eyes

She was ‘the flame of a lamp’

They were gem shimmering like the sun



The road to heaven

The snow

The meadow



A sight to see

I can breathe easy

But all in a flame

He can’t see me



Waiting bedded,wedded








No comments:

Post a Comment