Friday 22 February 2019

A butterfly lands on my cup of tea


A butterfly lands on my cup of tea

They don’t do that oftenly

We stare at the butterfly lovingly



Swimming in a pool under a sunset

Sipping Baileys and ice on a jumbo jet!



Walking on the cool sand

Listening to a live band



Wearing glitter with a suntan

Catching it all with a cannon cam



Making our way to a seafood buffet!

A huge ice cream topped with a cherry!

Or a banana spilt!

With chocolate chip!



The car sweets

Bobbing our heads to a rock n roll beat!

Counting the lambs on the motorway

Watching the cows chew grass all day



Then there is the waves on the beach

And lot’s of treat’s!

You can ride the waves,discover caves,

Find some secret pathways!

You can look down in the sea

And see little fish

They make you ticklish!



New York



Can I draw the skyline in chalk?

Can I go for a night walk?

Can I listen to New York talk?



Meet all kinds of sorts

Wrapped up in winter coats

The city and Letterman’s jokes

The lights,the buildings

Yellow taxis and local folk

Then there is the smoke



Frank Sinatra singing

Throwing us a rope,

It’s the notes!



Madonna in my thoughts

I would light candles,

And listen to her words and quotes



Clothes and shopping

Subway hopping



Hot dog stands

Everyone has dreams and plans

Bagels with salmon and cream cheese

Everybody believes



I’m staying in a youth hostel

But anything is possible



I walk by the flowers

Look up at the towers



Amazing places

Angel faces

People running with over-packed cases

Lot’s and lot’s of different races

They look up at the sunlight like daisies,

Full of maybe’s



Cappacino,Mozzarella!



Birthdays,All inclusive!



The chill at the canteen

A college teen with a dream

This is no love scene



Entering the building

My eyes looking round the room

Counting the hours till the afternoon



Pictures and no knickers!










No comments:

Post a Comment