Friday 22 February 2019

Missing the disco


Missing the disco

They don’t want me to go

And I’m feeling so low



Drinking shots in a row

Dancing under the disco ball

Getting called



Missing the lights

And sparkling tights

Requesting a song

Requesting some ice



Missing dressing up

I want to give a fuck

But they don’t want me to

And I’m trying to be tough



Valentine?- Salon time!



Looking for the ‘common good’



Valentine –Carry on time!



Intimate

Curling up to you

The fire is on

Your eyes tell the truth



When it is raining outside

And it’s high tide

I know you will be alongside

There will be no divide



Light the candle

Pour the wine

Let’s be kind


My style?

My profile?



I have no money for clothes but I have a smile

I don’t have a degree but I am versatile

I may act young but I am not infantile

I wish you and I could reconcile



I’m into you

Like the deepest jewel

I know I’m a fool

But with your eyes

I have a pool



You are the heat in my body

You are under my skin

Your voice is godly

I’m filled with adrenaline



You are my oxygen

I always want to see you again

I’ll be the ink for your pen

I will be your stem



Valentine



Please,please this time

I think he knows how I pine

A new dress,a new design

A posh bottle of wine

But it was only a dream when we dined

In reality he was not blind

I tried to show him I was kind,

A good find



Crying for curls

Like magazine girls



Crying for blond

Like a beauty wand



Nobody tells you ,you are perfect

They just want to see how far they can get

Then they move on to another ‘object’



I want a be a whole new being

The worst feeling is being tired and alone



A box of buttons

A box of chocolate nuttans!

Every colour of cotton

Every heartache forgotten

Lot’s and lot’s of badges

For the brownies



Sequins surviving sea winds








No comments:

Post a Comment