Friday 22 February 2019

39


39



Lot’s to climb

Cast out the demons in my mind

It has to be ‘my time’

I pine for health

I pine for a musical melt



Living in a soap bubble



Ice cream ‘Flavours of fun’



Society and variety



Saucy with the girls



Fragrance name Idea

‘Ashore’



A patriotic song

England!



I’ve been

Crying again

Buying again

Applying again



No one hiring

No one admiring

No one smiling

But every cloud has a silver lining?



It’s all about timing

It’s all about climbing



2 packets of crisps

On the hips

2 bars of choc

Over-stocked

Too many biscuits

Who’s gonna kiss this?

A slice of cake

Don’t open that gate

A takeaway

A diet delay!

Ice cream

Pants coming apart at the seam

Too many chips

I worry about my zip



Is the air enchanted?

Is the sky diamonted?

Is the moon all lighted?

Is the mood romantic?

Is it candles?



For those who dream by the stream



Travel

For the stories

For being alive

I wanna go away

And be revived



Chocolate designer!



A China diner!



Don’t you know



I’m falling and I’m melting

Just like snow

I’m hoping it sticks and it glows

Will you hold me when the Jack Frost shows?

When the blizzard blows?

Or icicles?



And when it rains

Will you lend me your coat

Never play games

When we watch a sunset on the plains

As our eyes all glisten on the waves

Or in the sky

When mother nature makes me cry



The body achieves what the mind believes






No comments:

Post a Comment