Sunday 28 April 2019

The Moon Map


Places on the moon map

Sea of serenity and Keystone



Music baby!



The India’s of spice

Curry and rice!



‘Sonnets pretty rooms’-John Donne



Love,sweetness,goodness

I smelled the red rose



A sunbeam that found my way



Memory,my sister and I wearing tinsel wigs on holiday



The radiant climes

Looking through the holiday brochure



Passage of a song

I follow every drop of water



Things that shine

Nightlights in the garden



Christmas comes

Dolls and drums



Stars and the sea

A pureness in the air



‘The chapel of her sparkle’-Ted Hughes



‘Thomas is holding an orange world I his hand

And trying to keep the candle on top upright’-Patricia Leighton



A handful of love

Safe and snug



A lantern in the east

My beautiful niece



An auntie at the baby’s side



‘I was to you

And you to me

Locked in a bond

Eternally’-Spike Milligan



‘It would melt your chocolate’-Spike Milligan

‘Bird-blessed good mornings’-Spike Milligan

‘A rainbow of ice creams’-Spike Milligan

‘We are drinking cupped sonatas like wine’-Spike Milligan



The Butterfly



‘This evening in the twilights gloom

A butterfly flew in my room

Oh what beauty,oh what grace

Who needs visitors from out of space’-Spike Milligan



‘Your teeth are like the stars he said

And pressed her hand so white

He spoke the truth for,like the stars

Her teeth came out at night!!!-Anon



‘A face sweet as honey’-Tony Mitton



He made me melt

Then he was kissing someone else



Beautiful soup

A full spoon of hot soup



Enchanting sleep

Soul of harmony



‘The sprinkled streets’-T.S.Eliot



All night awake Thinking

What can I create



‘Butterfly butterfly

Making colours in the sky

Red white and blue upon your wings

You are the loveliest of things’-Spike Milligan






No comments:

Post a Comment