Sunday 28 April 2019

Confidence of love


Confidence of love
So thankful

‘Swirls on the night sky’-John Redmond

‘The arms of the bay’-Maurice Riordan

Between each kiss

Places to fish?
The waterfall

White butterflies
Jesus it’s beautiful

‘Come to me in dreams’-Raymond Carver

‘I keep my eyes on the stars’-Raymond Carver

‘The every beautiful path’-Raymond Carver

God,please help me out of this

Beat of sadness
A womans future

Working with strawberries (being on a diet)

The harbour seems calmer

‘The love in their young faces’-Raymond Carver

Locomotion and the ocean

He was there
Sheer chance

‘Glistening and working’-Raymond Carver

‘A field of oats at sunset’-Raymond Carver

Walk with a torch song

Blows and betrayels
I hate love when it fails

I picked peaches for you

The sensitive girl the one who cracked

‘I watch a lemon sun disappear’-Raymond Carver

Highland air,sweet and dreamy

Nothing but love are they dancing above?

An honest day’s work with the colours of sunset

Gentleness and affection
I want to look beautiful and go out

Most days I feel afraid
All those memories I could have made
All those days I could have played



No comments:

Post a Comment