Wednesday 17 July 2019

Open the door and walk tall


Open the door and walk tall



‘The Triangle’ pub

Snooker club



Economic delight

The sale is on till midnight



The briefest of connections

Can last just for seconds



Open up your bubble

Let me give you a cuddle



Buzzing on a dozen



‘We hug and we squeeze and we love oh so much’-Anon



Acoustic jell that feels special



A home in the skies

How many magpies?



A pretty penny

My first money box



‘Gap analysis and bitchyness



In tight embrace

I memorize your face



The phase of the moon

The magic of the rune



Between each kiss

I will write you and send a wish



Sensing a spark

Like visiting the park



Story Idea for a childrens book

‘A child talking to a tree’



A Tree



I can be naked or in summer leaf

I can move with the wind

I can be still with the sheep

Some people sit in the shade

Some people sit in the sun at midday



Birds are hopping

They pray there’s no tree chopping

Branches flopping

Topping the charts with a song

The morning is fresh and unalarmed



I see people crying and birds flying

At a garden wedding I see people marrying



When there is rain

I keep people dry

Where there is snow

I am pretty and white



The squirrels are having a dance

There’s thousands and thousands of little ants!

When the sun is out

I shine like a chandelier,maybe I’ll spot

A red deer



I am friends with the flowers

And the local cat

She sun’s herself for hours

She is always sat!



Sometimes the kids like to climb

Build a treehouse with their own little design

For me ,it has to be the breeze

I can smell the perfumes and get honey from the bees



I hate the winter freeze

The best thing about being a tree?

Is when a child hugs me!



I am green and I am always waving

Sometimes I have nests

When my leaves are fading

I feel like a mess



My roots are very deep

I have my own heartbeat

So come and take a seat

Out of the heat!




No comments:

Post a Comment