Wednesday 17 July 2019

How many tries?


How many tries?

To share purple skies

And a golden sunrise



Soup for the destitute



‘I’ll look around till one is found’-Spike Milligan



I have plans for those hands!



Like a couple of birds



Lush

Crush

Lust

Trust



Still thinking of you in September

In the sunlight do you remember

Your hands so soft

Your eyes so tender

Shall we get together?



Don’t take the energy in my heart



Maybe tomorrow

Maybe he’ll follow

My every move

Maybe Apollo will take us to the moon

Maybe like Zorro he’ll bring me in close like a rose



Classy and sassy

Shirley Bassey!



Birds are tweeting

Where are they meeting?



Turning imagination into attraction



Afternoon tea

Like a lady

Sandwiches and cakes,petite and baby!



Flowers and sours

They didn’t stop talking for hours

Then they fell for each other’s powers

Wondering how it feels to stand on top of those towers



Waiting for Valentines and Cupids arrow

Or maybe a reading from a psychic’s tarot



Summer



Will I meet a guro (spiritual teacher)

Or a hero?



Buy me a cup of cappuccino

Or a glass of pinot!



To be lean to live clean



Up in the hills

Don’t think about bills



I pick up a pen and start imagining

Still looking for an Angel

Some shelter,under the rainfall



A hand to hold,watching the waves

A kiss ,a kiss is what I crave



The Hollywood Sign

A happy time?

A difficult climb?

Are they kind?

Or just interested in your behind?!!!



Pink clouds

And a crowd



Blue Mountains

Travelling alone

Star counting

Where is my true love?



Walking over streams

A trip of my dreams



A holiday in Italy,

Will I meet the one?,possibly!


No comments:

Post a Comment