Wednesday 17 July 2019

Sky happy


Sky happy

Holidays as a child

Beach pebbles



Is this the fantasia world?

Finding the right girl?



Hiding problems in a cloud

Then the rain comes down



The swirling audience at the ballet



‘Like angels shimmer the gardens-Les A Murray



Hot clement weather



A dreaming flock

I see them on the motorway



Children

I see them climb in the summer

The tree is listening



‘Kangaroos are leaping

Half way to heaven’-Iain Crichton



Fluttering the bluebells

Fluttering his eyes



Gorgeous letters



A golden blue



‘The magic wood and the yellow dream’-Children’s book Idea



Crayon in



Save a place for me

Let’s be friends,can you promise me?

Please don’t pick me last

Like everyone in the past

Let us talk honestly

If you betray,I will leave

Don’t keep secrets from me

Like climbing up in my tree

And if your friendship is true

I will be so good to you

Take care of you

When you have the flu

Or when a man makes you blue

So let’s a have a glass of wine

And treat each other kind

Meet up for coffee too

I won’t let anyone hurt you

A friendship that is like gravity

Grounded especially



What am I looking for?

I wish I still had my core

I wish I could touch my toes

Smile walking out of the gymdoor



The gym door

The pain is raw

I should be doing more work on the floor

Feeling sorry

Wanting a story

Help me Lord



When the light is not on

And your praying for a song

I’ve been in this situation way too long

All of a sudden,your not so young

Time goes on and so do your problems

I know this is real and to God I kneel

It feels like I have lost a wheel

Still dreaming,the sun is gleaming



Summers coming

Too lazy to go running

Sat at the tv,bumming

What I have experienced is mind numbing

Walking,worried people are talking



Hollywood

Please tell the truth

Should I play the piano?

Should I play the lute?



Should I try a different route?

No comments:

Post a Comment