Wednesday 17 July 2019

Our great bloom of beauty


‘Our great bloom of beauty’-Dea Parkin



‘Passion with the waves’-Dea Parkin



I reach out my hand

God has a plan



I have news from heaven

Your image is love



‘The peace,the flight,the amethyst’-Emily Dickinson



‘I’m not interested in money,

I just want to be wonderful’-Marilyn Monroe



‘Money talks ..but all mine ever says is goodbye’Anon



‘Having all that money doesn’t mean much

If it’s just sitting there’-Angelina Jolie



‘Passion,I see,is catching’-William Wordsworth



‘One word frees us of all the weight and pain in life-

That word is love’-Sophocles



‘Do you love me because I am beautiful ,

Or am I beautiful because you love me?-Cinderella



‘It takes a love story to cure love’-Porthos the Musketeer



‘By all means marry;if you get a good wife,you’ll be happy.

If you get a bad one,you’ll become a philosopher’-Socrates



‘Being with children is like hanging out with miniature drunks’-Jonny Depp



‘Take the bitter with the better’-Con rad Brean



Beach hunnies



‘Stardom is about who can twinkle’-James Coburn



‘Words are,of course,the most powerful drug used by mankind’-Rudyard Kipling  



Band name Idea

The Creative

The Hunger



‘Suffering brings out the showman in a person’-Richard Powers



‘I try to be a person of infinite goodness’-Brigitte Bardot



‘Jealousy is all the fun you think they had’-Erica Jong



‘Some are born to sweet delight

Some are born to endless night’-William Blake



‘If you don’t have enemies,

You don’t have character’-Paul Newman



‘You carry your own water’-Max Hoover



Love craft



‘God does not play dice’-Albert Einstein



The voice of the ocean

A choice of devotion



‘Life isn’t long enough for love and art’-Somerset Maugham



Throughout the night,I see you



Beautiful

You make a fine sunset



‘The word is irony’-Lisa Simpson



A romantic name

A romantic lane



‘Enjoy every sandwich’-Warren Zevon



‘That which does not kill us makes us stronger’-Friedrich Nietzself



Moon light eyes

Don’t tell me lies

Or say goodbye


No comments:

Post a Comment