Wednesday 17 July 2019

Cocktail dreaming


Cocktail dreaming

Sundae eating

I love a summer evening



Strawberries

Blossom trees

Sun cream

Cream teas



The courage to flourish



The world of foods

A world of the blues

Eating ice cubes



‘The sacred flame’-Phillis Wheatley



‘Aurora purple’-Phillis Wheatley



Movie Idea

‘The Angelic train’



The rising day

Thy blissful sway



Smiling fields

Smiling friends



‘Your every kiss,the energy of touch’-A.V.Scott



Blanket of stars

A blanket of silent stars

The noise of city cars



Part of my past I can bury at last



The rain is falling

Nobody is calling



Another way to survive

My dreams,my sanctary



A seatimeless (Jewellery idea)



Smile of a baby

Stringing the daisies



‘The beautiful bird of dawning’-George Barker



Seeing the sights

Day and night



‘When poetry is spoken

That door is opened

And the light is shed’-Elizabeth Jennings



Mist and dream on the mountain



My Creater



God gave us sonnets and birds



‘Under the waltzing trees’-Louis MacNeice



Romeo,Romeo where are you?Romeo

Will you be in the pub or under God?

At the bus stop or where I shop?



I know our families don’t get along

I know some will say we are only young

But the love I have found in you is strong



Will you meet me at the window?

Bring me flowers,share a pillow?



You are not my enemy

I do not need weaponry

If you climb up my balcony

If you come and dance with me

Together in ecstasy



We could kiss in a swimming pool

Hide from the guardsman and watch the moon

And when we share a sunset

May we be Romeo and Juliet



Juliet,please don’t be upset

I’ve counted every sunset

I will deny thy name to be with you

I will run away come to the rescue

When we danced at that party

We glanced and we parted

We could kiss in secret

Take a chance and meet up



You are the sweetest flower

The purest hour

Let’s not let them take us apart

I love you hand on my heart

Let us marry,let us marry now

Let’s ignore the family row

I will meet you at the church

We can now call off the search




No comments:

Post a Comment