Wednesday 17 July 2019

Should I be wearing a tailored suit?


Should I be wearing a tailored suit?

Should I be working on my glutes?

I’m looking for someone – cute



‘Her melodic nectar’-Tom Pickard



‘Wave after moon-drawn wave’-Tom Pickard



Summer pleasure of water



Winter the fleece of sheep



‘With creamy eyes’-Fiona Sampson



The imagination and humour of children



‘The caramel rays’-Sam Willetts



‘The heart of a lamb’-Simon Armitage



Soft and sure

Tongue and technique


‘Delicate as a demisemiquaver’-Patricia Agbabi



Listening to a story on the train



A poster hero



‘She is beside me,my soul,my dream’-Gillian Clarke



Introverted glow

You don’t need to put on a show



‘The body is a festival’-Mariyn Hacker



The glowing gold I can hold



‘Soft winged kites’-Ben Lerner



‘In cod we trust’-Helen Mort



‘Coloured sequins waterfalling’-Jean O-Brian



Keep writing it down



Wispy cigarettes

People having sex



The charm is in the looking

Window shopping!



The first ember of morning

I open my eyes and start drawing



‘A small lyric on my palm’-David Morley



‘The poem is a fairy tale’-David Morley



‘Spectra,halo and rainbow’-David Morley



The dawn is the chorus

The cure of quiet



Teenage years

Walking through lanes and ginnels



He is watching poetry from a tree



Christmas?

I love snowdrops and shepherds



Reveries and romance

No one ever asked me to dance



Singing and unbroken He said that I was golden



If I ever climb into space

I’ll take my drummer,guitarist and bass

I would take a blanket

Make it all feel magic


No comments:

Post a Comment