Wednesday 17 July 2019

God,I need you


God,I need you

Angels,I need you

I look at the sunset

I want to feel you



‘Become magical’-Vernon Scannell



‘Magic as a rising bird or a falling star’-Dudley Randell



‘The heavens gazed’-Frances Cornford



Something between us?

The ocean



‘That suddenly piercing loneliness,

Like a knife,twisted my heart’-Noel Coward



Constant emotion

Is that true love?



Like a song

There verses are a token



A house on the beach

Colours of orange and blue

I just watch the waves



Nan,Heart of gold

Hair of snow



God is my rainbow friend



‘Worksong’-Anon



‘Honey of power’-Andy Croft



‘Cancer,the cold farewell’-Anon



‘The energy of the stars’-Andy Croft



‘The standing ovation of spring’-Andy Croft



‘On the arc of her breast’-Andy Croft



‘The fat and skinny,

The max and the mini’-Andy Croft



Glorious ,Victorious



‘The twilight zone’-Andy Croft



The Strawberry cooler (Skittles ice cream)



Rainbow picnic

With salad and mozzarella pearls



Children

A magic lantern



‘The lilacs are in bloom’-T.S.Eliot



‘A golden grin’-T.S.Eliot



World

The other side of you



‘The ecstasy of thought’-T.S.Eliot



‘The household of God’-T.S.Eliot



Join the chorus

Your heart is gorgeous



Just wanna fall in love

Sweep away the clouds above

I rarely see a white dove

But being with you is enough

Your heart Is good,may we last

Like rings on tree wood

Lie down on a Lions rug

Infront of a fire,a golden nug



Waiting for an Intervention



Create a rainbow

Meet an Angel

Strike the piano

Make it to the final


No comments:

Post a Comment