Wednesday 17 July 2019

He gave me his jacket


He gave me his jacket

Then there was magic

                                                  

Phone nerd



Someone feeds me ice cream



A fairytale

A love letter in the mail



Like a tree

We live with rain

Like a tree

We watch for planes

Like a tree

We like the warm breeze

Like a tree

We listen to birds all year



Haiku Tree

A blossom tree

Showing pink cheeks

Falling to our feet



It’s like your up close and everyone else is in the background

I need the words,two pairs,a loving verse



A tight tummy

On show when its sunny



The emotion

It’s the eyes

It’s like everyone has pasted and your alive

Do you feel my vibe?

Do you wanna come over to my side?

Summer has arrived?

Let’s go watch the sunrise and candy skies

Let’s go for ice cream,have the talk of our lives



The nights we waited

Are the nights I hated



Bares her bosom

The women



Original energy

For the galaxy



‘The Water Melodies’-Album title Idea



Gave me a rainbow

In calmness and light



The dream was born

But my heart was torn



Each day of my life



‘His eye is blue,his aim is true’-Paul Celan

 

‘The fountain light of all our day’-William Wordsworth



A raspberry colour



‘Spirit,Patience,Gentleness’-Percy Bysshe Shelley



‘The waves that dance’-Rupert Brooke



‘Healing magic in the night’-Colwyn Phillipps



‘Youths lusty song’-Richard Dennys



Poplars in the breeze

Living at Collins road



‘Of orange sky-line neath a turquoise blaze’-E.Wyndham Tennant



Peaceful hours

Breathing flowers



‘A song in the wood’-Francis Ledwidge



‘Cool peaceful air in wonder’-Wilfred Owen



‘Silently,one by one,in the infinite meadows of heaven

Blossomed the lovely stars,the forget-me-nots of the Angels’-Henry Wadsworth



With love,life is more magical



‘A perfume makers fantasy’-Martin Domleo


No comments:

Post a Comment