Wednesday 17 July 2019

Magical in mist


‘Magical in mist

Evening amethyst’—Phoebe Hesketh



A trees magic rings



Colouring the air



Soft and full of patience



Cliffs of the heart

Perils of the heart



The violet song



The illuminated top!



Body of magic

The new code word



‘Rare writings from a friend’-Tachibana Akemi



‘Great-hearted and loving’-Anne Ridler



‘My sweet groceries’-Penelope Shuttle



‘Fish in the tide’-Dylan Thomas



‘The very echo of my heart’-Thomas Hood



‘The wild orgasms’-D.H.Lawrence



‘In possible blossom’-Li-young Lee



‘A star-apple’-Anon



Creamsicle



Creative breeze



‘The hazel buds’-Band name Idea



Dreaming at the gate

What will be my fate?



Bird of the air

I sit in my summer chair



Echoing company (good company)



‘Dreamsong’-Anon



Being away for too long

Leads the heart back home



‘My tender grapes’-Phoebe Hesketh



Dazzling,

The sun reddens my cheeks



Looking topez (pretty)



Magical in mist

The day that we kissed



‘Moon and sun burn in his eyes’-Phoebe Hesketh



The slow peace of sunsets



I go to sleep

A feathered dream



You cannot flower without the sun



Dancing hours

Growing flowers



Radiant bands

Friendly hands



Archangels and Angels



Lonely flower –petal



Magic moves (instinct)



‘The face that was all my sunrising’-Rupert Brooke



‘Your flaming nakedness’-Rupert Brooke


No comments:

Post a Comment