Wednesday 17 July 2019

Pinners!


Pinners!



New York

I miss looking at the city



Skyline at night

Sunrise at light



The Spirit



I want to sit outside the pub

I want to find truelove

Look good in the nud

While sharing a delicious ice cream pud!



Damaged,sandwiched

This is no advantage

Make it better



When you don’t want to get hurt

And you’ve spent your life on search

He goes to church but

He knows how to flirt



What is the next step?

I need to connect

Can you help me with my tech?

Save me from a shipwreck?

 

This is not the end

I’ll fight,I’ll fight again



Any British dish

The holiday weather

It’s always a risk

We won the cricket!



We like to host tea parties,

Little cakes and finger sandwiches



We also make the best biscuits!



We fly the flag in unity

Everyone is given opportunity



Someone to talk to

A friendly house

A friendly voice

That has lot’s of hope too

Someone to joke

And see you through










No comments:

Post a Comment