Tuesday 26 November 2019

Can I just sleep?


Can I just sleep?He keeps me hurting

I just wanna be happy working

It would be nice to think some people are caring

Waiting for the perfect pairing



Planetary Intensity!



Dreamy dresses and piano people



Pretty city letters

The source of inspiration



‘No tears in the writer

No tears in the reader

No surprise for the writer

No surprise for the reader’-Robert Frost



Never forget the enduring power of a story



‘It is a delicious thing to write,

To be no longer yourself,

But to move in an entire universe of your own creation’-Gustave Flaubert



Through the ivy covered doorway

I wondered

Would there be a golden city?

Would it lead to another world?

Would there be sapphires and the tallest statues on earth?

I walked slowly into the archway

A couple of butterflies flew by,then the light filled my eyes

It was Diamond Mountain

The talking tunnels told me to follow the old bones and listen

For The Living Fountain

But all I could hear was hundred’s of flying ants

I needed clues and perhaps a shield.

I looked at the walls for answers or for secret sealed compartments.

Then I found a book,made from crystal but I didn’t have the key,

Did it contain the truth of humanity?

As I walked along the tunnels I saw drawings of spaceships,shapes and people.

The tunnel was dark with big long icicles above my head.

I found myself in a wet crawl and then I could hear water.

Legend said,the waterspirit guards the summit of Diamond Mountain

I just wanted to wear the ‘Diamond Tiara’ and have a look into the future

Of the universe

Could I open the crystal book and change world history?

Could I stop war and poverty?

The crystal book had an empty puzzle on the front so all I had to do was

Find the missing pieces.

Would I have to dive into ‘The Living Fountain’ or would I have to climb the trembling

Rockface?

I prayed for a sign.

And there it was,an arrow on the wall pointing to ‘The Living Mountain’ and a picture

Of the completed puzzle.Nine pieces.

I needed nine pieces and the only way down was on the old bone ladder.

When I got to the ground I looked for the golden pieces,pieces in the shape of a hexagon all ‘T

With a letter on them.i just had to find out what was the message.


‘The Diamond Seal’ stepping stones



School of Lock!



‘Our cloudy fancies’-Henry Wadsworth Longfellow



Your words will shine

Desire and rhyme



Wishing you good luck and admiration



Birds are jumping every morning

Another night spent overthinking

I see the sunrise and I start dreaming

Will today be the day of some healing?



The sky is blue

The day is new



Cakeworthy!



Did I miss out on children?

Is that what is missing?

It all starts with kissing

And a little listening



I go outside and I want to glide

To be enough



Thankyou God


No comments:

Post a Comment