Tuesday 26 November 2019

The morning coffee


The morning coffee

A little poppy



The piano sits in a room

It’s so cool



Christmas Poem



Lights of joy

Happy girls and boys

Lot’s and lot’s of toys!



Under the tree

Eyes sparkly

Looking at the turkey!



Eating roast potatoes

And chocolate ferrero’s



Watching the queens speech

Dreaming of the beach



Top of the Pops?

What else is on the box?



Maybe another Bond film

A Eastenders or Corrie killing



Reading all the cards

Crowding all the bars



Eating all the nuts

Feeding all our guts



I love Christmas

I can dress like a princess

Pretty polly tights

Like an Angel,bright



‘The sky was a blaze with ten trillion stars’-Jack P King



Cosy and romantic



Gazing out to sea

A sunny path,shall we?



A gem of a book and

A deep spirited friendship



Breathe and pray

A pledge for memory



I just want control

Waves of sympathy



‘A glittering’



A forever pulse



They gazed into togetherness



Clustering roses



The golden thread between you and me

The sweet setting sun



‘The bluebell is the sweetest flower

That waves in summer air’-Emily Bronte



When my spirit is home

It has a long last glow



Please God,

I need my memory

I need all my memory

I need to be feminine

I need to be me



I swear,he’s talking

I swear,he is making me eat



I cry for a century

I want you to breathe with me

It’s like you have the key

You know how to unlock me



In the loop of soul



A local,an existence




No comments:

Post a Comment