Tuesday 26 November 2019

I wish you peace in your heart


I wish you peace in your heart

Light in the dark,forever



Why do I feel crazy?

Is my heart going to set me free?

I lost my sanity



Freewill

To run on the treadmill



Help me in the ocean

Give me a golden token

Everyday I have woken

Asking God for a snowman



He would be my fate

He would be my soulmate

He would be my words

He would be my oil paint



And then I want a baby

Facetime to amaze me

A family of my own



Spring dreams

A walk by the streams

To the sea,I can hear her melody

I’m looking for eyes of Opal



Comfort zone

In bed with a book,warm



The sun is our electric haze

You are luminous and wild



My first lilac light



A solar flare

A jumping hare



Outside it is sunny



So you plant a seed

Knowing what you need

And they tell your future

You just want to be freed



I want to be individual

Dance around like a squirrel

I want a love that is mutual

I want a love the is untouchable



Each day,each flower

Each night,each tower



It keeps me awake

This voice inside,I can’t escape

I am so afraid ,I’ve gained lot’s of weight

Lot’s of weight I can’t communicate

Is this destiny?

Is this fate?

How long is the wait?



Please God,help me diet

I don’t want to be this quiet

I’m listening to a pilot

Watching a sky that’s gone violet

I feel like a giant,is he my tyrant?



Giant crayon rocket



Charm you with a book

Excite you with a hook

Kiss you with your eyes shut



Is this all in my head?

You are a sunset


In the string section


In the string section

Musicians look around for perfection

The audience listen,they have made a connection

How did the composer write that?

I question



My eyes catch the cymbals reflection

The music is undoubtedly heaven

The instrument are moving in the same direction



The conductor,deserves a mention

But the pianist has a standing ovation!



The harp strings

The soprano sings

And the woodwind stands up together

Like a congregation belting out hymns!

It’s like a group discussion

Watching the player of percussion

High in the air like a distant cousin

And then there is the brass,shining like glass

Makes you want to go to a music class

It can be a salvation,a special occasion

Or a little vacation

No comments:

Post a Comment