Tuesday 26 November 2019

Gods plan is not clear


Gods plan is not clear

I have no career

I feel really weird

No friends

No love

Where do I steer?



I want to wear some tinsel

I want a Christmas single

I want to go to a Christingle!

I want to spray snow on the window

I want to put up fairylights and bells that jingle!



The broken glass of my past

A path with cracks



A dark graveyard

Life is hard without you

You always starred

You were never far



I feel like crying

The water is rising

No ones hiring

No ones admiring

Now I am trying

Doing the driving

My focus is on surviving



In the rain

There’s a flame

In my heart

You entertain



Dark clouds

Scary sounds

I don’t want to live with

Laughing clowns



Please God,

Find me a flatmate

That doesn’t steal

Find me a flatmate

To share a meal

Find me a flatmate

That knows how to clean

Find me a flatmate

That doesn’t stamp on my dreams



Kiss me baby

I’m a lady

Hold me crazy

I love your bravery



You can save me

You won’t betray me

You will crave me

You will engrave me



My hair is wavy

My dress is a maybe



You are my soulmate

A pre-destined fate

It’s been such a long wait



Treacle toffee

Fireworks

A red poppy

Going to church



‘The dazzling play’-Amy Lowell



‘The sparkling waves in glee’-W.Wordsworth



‘The first flower’-Henry Wadsworth Longfellow



‘Twinkles many a star’-Henry Wadsworth Longfellow



‘How can I dream of future bliss?

How can my spirit soar away

Confined by such a chain as this?’-Anne Bronte



This dreamy Indian-summer day



‘Fires in the fall’-Robert Louis Stevenson



‘The sunflower waves’-Amy Lowell


No comments:

Post a Comment