Tuesday 26 November 2019

In tears again


In tears again

It must be the onion

I’m still waiting for a gentlemen



Iceland



The White place

Has a lovely grace

I can see the purity in your face

Carrying your case



The human race

Beauty that doesn’t go to waste

Like Victorian lace



A botanical drawing



A place of velvet



Baby in the air

Baby shower



A great heart

A home for eternity



A terrible migraine

It feels like a flame



My schizophrenic panic



Sophie my little Flora



A lone listener



‘God seekers allowance’-Matt Harvey



Moon poetry

A heart string



I murdered an examiner!



Hops of a drunken sailor

Whistles of a mailer



‘Quiet nights of quiet stars,

Quiet chords from my guitar’-Robert Saxton



‘Your avatar,the true side you hide or show’-Robert Saxton



Safe dreams xxx



A dozen dolphins play



Late at night

I wonder

Did I fight enough?

Were they hurting me or

Was it just tough love?



I can’t sleep

I can’t hear the beat



Your in the room

Just like a bright moon



I want words with cupid

Why am I always excluded?

I want friends,am I deluded?

I just end up wounded



Heartless



Two years I stood there

They made me feel starless

It felt like darkness



The Lilies lying down together



My dreaming side



The moonstone sky



To listen to the birds,singing in pairs



‘Flowers red as flames’-Alun Lewis



Clay figures




No comments:

Post a Comment