Tuesday 26 November 2019

People hating others


People hating others

People hating colours



A mystery all



Orange blossom



The pool of unemployment



I want daughter love



Sweetness and troubles

Blowing bubbles



A clarity on paper



I watch the swirl of planets



Hanging on to a tree like a koala bear

Wishing you were there

Wondering,

Will anyone believe me?

He talked till I didn’t care

With my weight,I feel every stair

I wish I had the honour



One kiss goodnight

I want to see you smile outright



Looking for an honest chat

I don’t like being fat

I want to be grateful

I don’t want to be hateful



Soundtrack

On my jack

If I was strong

I would just pack



I’m wondering when I will sing



The perfect you



So I’m going off for a walk

Looking for therapy and talk

Wishing that I never woke

Looking for that perfect quote



An Angel for my tree

Santa Claus on the telly

She’s wearing white robes

All the way down to her toes



There’s a snow flake in the window

Children are singing a Christmas carol



The perfect you

I’ve heard of you

I’ve heard that you are true



Xmas



Drawing circles and marking pages in toy catalogues

Choosing an advert calendar full of chocs!



His cheeks aglow



His cheeks aglow

Landing in two feet of snow

Reindeer standing in a row

Rudolph’s shining red nose



There’s an overflow of presents

Despite the cold elements

We are dreaming of their contents

Chocolate orange segments



Does Santa have a sixth sense?

Does he know when we are asleep?

He even goes to our grandparents

Bringing snow in with his feet



There are scents and lot’s of expense

No time for battlements

The children are sweet

They make the difference

There’s a spicy Christmas incense

I picked up an Angel from Home Sense



I can’t wait to put it on my tree

Along with the chocolate money

I’ll put a star in our window

Put up fairy lights and a light show



Music is playing in the background

Shopping madly and mulled wine

Can’t wait for the children to run downstairs

Watching their faces

Answering prayers

At a family meal we look for extra tables and chairs

Pass around the box of chocolate eclairs

The homemade trifle has many layers




No comments:

Post a Comment