Tuesday 26 November 2019

Heart and fills


Heart and fills



Magic in a flying feather

Magic in a love forever



‘After many bitter weeks of ice and frost and snow-

The sun is like the smile of God upon the window

Below’-Patience Strong



The sunless,songless years



He has coral and flame



The gold September light

The morning star



Violets by the woodland way



‘Play life like an instrument,making melodies.

Change the daily discords into harmonies’-Patience Strong



The snowfall

Pures all



Can you tell I have no memory?

Do you wonder why I have marks on my belly?

Do you wonder why I am fat?

Do you think I could have been stronger?

Have I let down my sister,brother,father,mother?



Do you think I can write music?

Did you expect me to lose it?

Do you think I should be alone?

Do you think I deserve my own home?



True love from dark till yawn

A special dress causing a storm



How do I begin?

Will the stage make me fit in?



Will I finally sing?

Or will I be left in a sting?

Will I lose my weight?

Or is it all too late?

Will I find love?

Will God smile and light up the woods?



I feel rejected

So unconnected

My life I spent it in a faraway dream

I wish he felt it

Wish he could help it

Under the velveteen



The truth I tell it

Your heart I care

Your eyes I stare



A wing and a prayer



Caramel days



‘The beating and the cheating and the bleeding and the needing’-

Maya Angelou



‘The soul of every spring’-Maya Angelou



In the heat of the sun

In the cool of the moon



Astrally

Naturally



Want of a friend

With a dew of truth and a light of joy



The root of a song



Ride a wave

Find a cave

Make a save

You are my crave



Can you write it on a stave?

Can you pull me from my grave?



Can we bathe together?



Froth is amazing!




No comments:

Post a Comment