Tuesday 26 November 2019

Rhythm is the key


‘Rhythm is the key’-Jade Reidy



Clean feathers



The bay of light

Spirit,conscience and heart



Gold was in the sky

A flow of energy



Still beautiful in the mornings



‘The new magnetic moon’-Jacqueline Gregory



To rhythm and to rhyme



The modest spire



The seaweed show

Sand in the sandwiches

Wasps in the tea

But it is a hidden beach



‘I dipped my oars into the silent lake’-William Wordsworth



At the touch of sun



Enthralling books

Unquestioning love


‘Playgrounds are such gobby places’-Berlie Doherty



‘Everyone seems to go round in circles,lines and triangles

Coloured shapes

I mean,its been like being in a kaleidoscope ‘-Berlie Doherty



Is this thy magic hour?



Dancing flowers

The aura of greatness



‘The head stoned grass,

Like the saints in church-glass’-Thomas Hardy



Sweet colour ebbs



Northern lights

Red,green scarf



‘When the buttercup have paved the earth with yellow stars’-H.D.Carberry



For company?That poor little bird



‘The beauty of the trees,

The softness of the air,

The fragrance of the grass,

Speaks to me-Chief Dan George



The cry of my pals

The cry of my cals



Summerlong

The eyes

The stars



‘At one glance

I loved you

With a thousand hearts’-Mira Bai



‘I promise to make you more alive than you’ve ever been’-Mira Bai



‘The dough of poetry is rising’-Karin Boye



‘The lamp of its faiths’-Elena Clementelli



Searching eyes



‘The blue feel of life’-Nadia Tueni



The clarity of spring



May I kiss your hand?

I bare my heart



Quiet in the fern?



Alone again

So I’m picking up my pen

I guess I’m asking

When this will be over




No comments:

Post a Comment