Tuesday 26 November 2019

I want to be in another world


I want to be in another world

I wanted to be your only girl

Why am I always counting pearls?

I just can’t find the words



My childhood in photographs

Looking back



The sweetest of lyrics



‘The emerald trees’-Chrissie Gittins



See a little of the world



‘Lime green leaves’-Chrissie Gittins



‘An orange light across the garden’-Chrissie Gittins



‘Lime green caterpillar curls’-Chrissie Gittins



Simplicity and goodness



‘The field looked like it had been liberally spread with diamonds’-Anon



Anthem to the sky



We should be tender



‘Thankyou for the laughter of small children as they pass

Thankyou for the heavenly smell of freshly cut grass’-Linda Brown



The original idea



‘The sky in oranges and reds’-Maggie Ingall



In the garden

In the evening



‘Travelling it leaves you speechless

Then it turns you into a storyteller’-Ibn Battuta



Weakness

Isolation

Despair



A busy week of helping

Love is patient

Love is kind



‘There are nettles everywhere,but smooth green grasses

Are more common still the blue of heaven is larger than the cloud’-

Elizabeth Barrett Browning



Nettles can be cut and clouds eventually blow away



The glorious dead

Staying in my head



The cleansing,the healing ,the washing away



Thankful to be thankful



Gym girl?

Hymn girl?

Or Sin girl?!!!



‘I lived in a kind of fizzing hope’-Carol Ann Duffy



‘A two hour snog’-Carol Ann Duffy



‘Where you sparkle and waltz and laugh’-Carol Ann Duffy



I want sheer love




No comments:

Post a Comment