Tuesday 26 November 2019

I just need a kiss in the dark


I just need a kiss in the dark



They shut the road



Its Christmas,all warm inside!!



Another Friday night indoors

Thinking about those claws

All that time on the ward

All those tears,all my flaws



Walking alone by the pub

Are they laughing,are they in love?



When I pass the flower shop

I dream a lot

When I eat on my own

When I sit looking at my phone

I say a secret prayer

My love is in the air



Crazy in my heart

A full bowl of start

My path has cracked up

Everydoor is shut



Will you look at me like you do stars?

Will you look at me for hours?

Hold me at cinemas

Kiss me on all my scars?



Will you kiss my hand?

Take me to another land?



You are my glow

Everytime  you say hello

But what if you say no?

What if I miss?

Cupids arrow?



The pub,the characters,the community



The sweeper girl

Country lavender



The dancing school

Penmanship



Husband of the moon

It will be night time soon



I wrote some poetry

Thought creatively



The blueness

The pattern on a shell



Love bites

In love with crudites



An atlas and a lamp

Will I find beach glass?



The room of rain



In this situation again

I hate bleeding

So I’m reaching for a pen

Using my imagination

I dream about the ocean

But he wouldn’t show emotion



I wanna hop on a plane

Fly away fly away



Pigment and song



Sew precious

You could give me a message



The shining of trees

Her fingers live on the keys



Under the stars

The bed of a stream

The hope of song



Tongue and song



The bud of new direction


No comments:

Post a Comment