Tuesday 26 November 2019

The unicorns are lovely


The unicorns are lovely



The sky is wearing a badge



The common room

The birdsong of the telephone



Write about something in nature

Write about someone in danger



Have a look in the daily paper

Read the stories,it just might save ya!



Looking in a magazine

I want to do some travelling



True love

Carved in some wood

True love

A blessing from above

True love

We watch the dove



Locked and frozen



My soul in a moment

The kisses and the wine



My body in bliss with a kiss



A cotton flower dress



The moon is shiny new

Is it reminding you?

So distant yet so true



‘You are sky,You are earth’-Anon



I revel in the love of cinema



Fire of love,a higher love



A childs excitement

Bursting into blossoms



Spread your knowledge

Generously



Pure determination of the nation



I need music back

And a world map

I’ve lost all my friends

And I want to pack

They don’t like fat

I have no gap

It’s been 18 years and they don’t give a crap

I used to be able to kiss on tap

I gave a performance and the audience clapped,

Now I’m too scared to get my own flat



In the movies?The Goonies

In the charts?In my heart

In the books of poetry,a golden key

In a photograph,a perfect laugh

Every bus ride,I imagine the tide

I pray to remember

I pray for forever



With my newest pens

I crawl through bushes to secret dens



‘Spring awakes

Summer bakes

Autumn shakes

But Winter flakes’-Andrea Shavick



Garden with song

Birds sing along

It makes me feel young



Photographing glowing lacework



A tiny gold charm



Orange lolly



Fudge factory




No comments:

Post a Comment