Tuesday 26 November 2019

Jumping at chocolate cake?


Jumping at chocolate cake?

Or the goldness of cornflakes?



‘Author preneur’



Walking in the sun

I wish that I could run

I don’t feel so young

I pray for that song



I listen

A bird singing on the telephone line

The sun is out,so is the wine

I love the summer,summer,summer time

Life seems more kind



The peace and power of a flower



Hollywood

To create scenes and Inspire

Sing hero like Mariah

To continue being a tryer



Does the allure still remain?

You can’t stop people changing



Like a dove,

At peace with everything

Playing in the beautiful snow



Reasons for my rhymes?

The good and the bad times



A whisper of love in books

A whisper of love in cooks



Life rotating in an office sleep

I want to look out of the window and leap



The truth of a dance

A wedding dance



Everyone in silence

A little bit of fairy water



Lava

I climb on the back of my father



Tasmania

Stars and fern

The Kylie Minogue perm



Spiritual adventure

Please no black liquid



Breakfast

Yolks of gold

Coffee sweet and strong

Pure spirit,blessed



The dressing gown enchantment



A Miracle

Is a baby doll for a girl at Christmas

A Miracle

Is a castle wall for a boy at Christmas



The book of stars

Angel of devotion



Deeply and sweetly



Bleeding like scarlet butterflies



The violets of waves



Aromatic power

A composer of poems



Ripples on the canal



‘The sun is an old chandelier’-Anon



In a whirlwind of snow

I send you my kiss



Electric glow of night

Purple honey




No comments:

Post a Comment